Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Dancing Ghost Ring - Halloween Crafts

I know it is back to school, but I am thinking Halloween. My personal favorite is the Dancing Ghost Ring. Maybe this weekend I will head over to my favorite Hobby Lobby and see their Halloween Decorations, and get some Ideas. I just love Halloween and this year it is on a Saturday. Our neighborhood goes Halloween Crazy.

These ghosts are available 3 for $69.00 at Grandin Road. http://www.grandinroad.com
Great deal.

Also from Grandin Road. These are in their Sale Department for $12.00. That is a bargain.

Also Grandin Road, by Martha Stewart, these fiberboard chandeliers. Elegantly glittered.

Maybe another craft project? These might be fun done with paper bags. These metal luminarias are from Grandin Road.


I love Halloween, I am really enjoying thinking about how to decorate. You?


No comments: