Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vintage Style Pottery Barn




When visiting my daughter at work the other day, I swung by my local Pottery Barn for some decorating inspiration. Let's face it, I am a Pottery Barn junkie. I have loved them since I moved into my house over 15 years ago. Kind of found them by accident, as we didn't have a store here at that time, and the previous owner was getting the catalogs. Since then we have a store and I am not totally relegated to the catalogs. Let's face it the catalogs are marvelous. Picked up the latest and it is all about Vintage Style!! My kind of great style. They have some great wine decorating ideas. Perfect for nesting this fall and having parties at home. They even have a party planning space on the website to help you throw the perfect party, check it out. Above is one of my favorite rooms from the Pottery Barn catalog.

No comments: