Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Repurposing Rattan Barrel Chairs

So I found these chairs on Craig's List. 2 for $70.00. Now to repurpose them for my daughter. The photos below show some ideas. I will post more next week. We have picked the fabric, it is a black, white, yellow and gray flower print, gorgeous.

So when watching 9 by Design, they are doing an office and they repurpose barrel chairs. Yep, barrel chairs.

Then, Saturday when I was watching Sarah Richardson, (yes, I am hooked on great design shows), Sarah repurposed a barrel chair for her kitchen in her Farmhouse.

Ok, now I am hooked on redoing barrel chairs.

Images below from Etsy I believe. I am sorry, I don't know where they are from. But they are great!!






Sorry I don't know where the great images above are from. But they are great.


No comments: