Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Old Farmhouse Table to Stylish Desk

My finished white pleather desk top. And my great view outside my window.

The farmhouse table top before. Still useable if I change my mind and don't want the white anymore.

I had an old 1980's farmhouse table. You know the kind. The wood top and white legs. Not huge, 48"x30". I have been using it as a desk. However, it didn't feel very elegant. So I ran over to my favorite cloth store and picked up some white pleather. I know, you think I am crazy, and the white pleather is more of a gray white. But I love it and I love the results. I simply wrapped it around, stapled and cut. I love my results and I love my new elegant desk. Any projects you are working on?

1 comment:

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Shouting distance away - I love that. :) It's great that you have a big window to look out at all the green. I think that always makes a workspace better. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great weekend!